We are a leading independent publisher publishing books for Asia and the world. Established in 1991, Armour has published over 350 titles for the General, Children and Christian markets. Our imprints include Little Knights for the children’s books and Genesis for the Christian books.
Currently, we are looking for the following positions:
- Edit manuscripts for content and language
- Manage authors, designers and illustrators
- Evaluate book ideas and assist in the planning of new titles
- Carry out market research
- At least two years of editorial experience in assessment/educational books
- Degree in English Language/Mass Communications and/or Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programmes
- Well-organised, meticulous and with strong initiative
- Possess strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high-quality work under demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in teaching and education will be advantageous
Interested applicants, please write in with your resume and expected salary to email@example.com. Closing date: 31 May 2018. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are keen to work with talented writers, proofreaders, designers and illustrators to create books to inspire and motivate readers. Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.