We are a leading independent publisher publishing books for Asia and the world. Established in 1991, Armour has published over 350 titles for the General, Children and Christian markets. Our imprints include Little Knights for the children’s books and Genesis for the Christian books.
We are currently looking for the following positions:
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Develop and manage the overall sales strategy and grow book sales (print and e-book) locally and internationally.
- Implement marketing strategies using multiple channels including events/roadshows, website and email marketing, and social media platforms.
- Supervise the sales team to attain sales targets.
- Oversee the growth and management of the customer database.
- Involve in the company’s participation in book fairs, conferences and festivals.
- At least five years of sales and marketing experience
- Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- An analytical mind, good with numbers for decision making
- Creative mind with strong marketing mindset
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- A background in book selling would be an advantage
Interested applicants, please write in to email@example.com with your resume and expected salary. Closing date: 26 January 2018. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are keen to work with talented writers, proofreaders, designers and illustrators to create books to inspire and motivate readers. Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.