Armour expand into new markets, we are looking for the right candidates to join our dynamic team.
1. Sales & Marketing Manager
- Develop and manage the overall sales strategy and grow book sales (print and e-book) locally and internationally.
- Implement marketing strategies using multiple channels including events/roadshows, website and email marketing, and social media platforms.
- Supervise the sales team to attain sales targets.
- Oversee the growth and management of the customer database.
- Involve in the company’s participation in book fairs, conferences and festivals.
- At least five years of sales and marketing experience
- Degree/Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- An analytical mind, good with numbers for decision making
- Creative mind with a strong marketing mindset
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- A background in bookselling would be an advantage
2. Editor/Project Manager
- Edit manuscripts for content and language
- Manage projects, authors, designers and pool of freelancers
- Evaluate book ideas and assist in the planning of new titles
- At least two years of editorial experience
- Degree in English Language/Mass Communications and/or Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programmes
- Well-organised, meticulous and with strong initiative
- Possess strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high-quality work under demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in teaching and education will be advantageous
3. Sales Executive
- Identify new potential customers and generate new business opportunities in school sector
- Responsible to promote and secure orders for assigned products to achieve sales targets
- Establish and maintain business and customer relationships
- Solicit constructive feedback on our products and services
- To monitor industry activities for potential improvements in business strategies for our products and services
- Explore new channels of business development
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Business
- Sales experience especially in the school sector (Preschools, Student Care Centres, Local, International and Private schools)
- Experience in either Trade or Education or both a plus advantage
- Possess own vehicle
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Teamwork and with a keen learner attitude
- To achieved allotted sales target
- To service existing and expand school sector
- To secure booklist adoptions in the primary school sector for assessments
- To secure the supply of books for primary and preschool reading curriculum programme
Closing date: 21 March
We offer an attractive benefits package with great career progression for suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to apply with a comprehensive resume and send your application to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.