Armour expand into new markets, we are looking for the right candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Edit manuscripts for content and language
- Manage projects, authors, designers and pool of freelancers
- Evaluate book ideas and assist in the planning of new titles
- At least one years of editorial experience
- Degree in English Language/Mass Communications and/or Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programmes
- Well-organised, meticulous and with strong initiative
- Possess strong project management skills
- Able to deliver high-quality work under demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in educational publishing will be advantageous
2. Graphic Designer
- Manage the entire book design process from creative, artwork to production within stipulated timelines
- Manage reprints of titles
- Design promotional materials
- Handle administrative tasks such as preparing costing sheets, maintaining publication records, and liaising with printers
- Diploma or Degree in Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able to multi-task and deliver creative, high-quality work
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
3. Sales & Marketing Executive
- Identify new potential customers and generate new business opportunities in school sector
- Responsible to promote and secure orders for assigned products to achieve sales targets
- Establish and maintain business and customer relationships
- Solicit constructive feedback on our products and services
- To monitor industry activities for potential improvements in business strategies for our products and services
- Explore new channels of business development
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Business
- Sales experience especially in the school sector (Preschools, Student Care Centres, Local, International and Private schools)
- Experience in either Trade or Education or both a plus advantage
- Possess own vehicle
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Teamwork and with a keen learner attitude
- To achieved allotted sales target
- To service existing and expand school sector
- To secure booklist adoptions in the primary school sector for assessments
- To secure the supply of books for primary and preschool reading curriculum programme
4. Warehouse Assistant
- Keep all stocks neatly and stock records up-to-date.
- Pick and pack speedily without error.
- Perform cycle counting.
- Ensure the cleanliness and security of warehouse.
- Coordinate with transporters and ensure timely delivery.
- Able to work using Excel and Word.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure.
- At least one to two years’ experience working in a warehouse and/or logistics company.
- Healthy with enthusiasm to work hard.
- Diploma in related field will be an advantage.
We offer an attractive benefits package with great career progression for suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to apply with a comprehensive resume and send your application to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.