“Read this unvarnished account of her (Mary’s) life’s struggles and successes. Be inspired by
her journey of faith through many unusual challenges and learn how God has blessed this
gifted and remarkable woman of faith.“
General Director (1991-2001), OMF International
Grace and Gratitude is the life story of an ordinary woman and her journey of faith with an extraordinary God. Grace marks every chapter of Mary’s life. In her fast-flowing narrative, the reader can detect the presence and providence of a loving God.
- Read about her traumatic yet grace-filled childhood.
- Journey with her through her joys and sorrows, successes and failures and see a loving God at work and the gratitude of her heart.
- See how her energy, focus and passion have been used by God in many different contexts.
- Learn from her how to look at our careers as channels for God to work in and through us.
- Discover with her what God can do through a life surrendered to His Lordship, and be challenged to lifelong discipleship whatever the cost.
- Humorous, witty and clear, this autobiography is an inspirational book well worth reading.
Humorous, witty and clear, this autobiography is an inspirational book well worth reading.
No. of Pages:
215 by 150 mm